Thing 2

I am going to my first national library conference (PLA), and I'm very excited. My current position, Information Services Librarian in a consortium, finds me actually working with vendors, which means I will meet a few people in person with whom I have been chatting by email. I am hoping to bring back a few tips on staff training and community involvement, as well as some STE(A)M and program ideas  for our region. I am excited to visit Philadelphia for the first time, and plan on doing a little sight seeing. I am even signed up to throw axes as a fund raising for Every Library. Trying to decide which t-shirt to accompany my buffalo plaid, for representing Minnesota:




Comments

  1. Hello! Welcome to Rudai 23! My name is Kris, I'll be your moderator. I'll be following your blog, making comments from time to time, and when the times comes, will assess your badge application. Thanks for your blog post! I really like both of those shirts, but I think the bottom one is funnier. Have a great time at your conference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, The bottom tshirt was my fave, too! I'm enjoying your 23 things!

      Delete
    2. Really funny, esp. the Babe the Blue Ox one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 6: Reflection on Things 3-5

Thing 4: Communicating Visually